We are located in the Park Slope/ Gowanus area in Brooklyn in a brownstone neighborhood. Besides music and art activities we host, our space is also a perfect fit for events such as weddings, birthday celebrations, ceremonies, receptions, corporate events and so forth.
Full sound and lighting system, suitable for live performances and events with music
- Projector and screen, full AV system
- White brick walls and wood-rafted ceiling: loft-style setting
- 800 sq. ft wooden floor area suitable for dance and live music performances with a total of 3,600 sq. ft of usable space
- Full A/C
- ADA compliant
- 3 bathrooms
- Freezer and refrigerator available upon request
- Beer and wine bar with coffee, tea and soft drinks available
- Food and drinks establishment permit
- Tavern License
- Fourteen 2’x 2’ free-standing tables, 150 white folding chairs
- Music instruments: Yamaha 7’ Grand Piano, Rhodes, 3 drumsets, bass and guitar amps, micro-phones and stands.