Senate Garage is a dramatic industrial event venue located within the beautiful grounds of the Senate House in the heart of Uptown Kingston’s Stockade district. Our converted 1921 garage is available for weddings, corporate functions and celebrations of all kinds.
Our converted 1921 garage comes as a raw space, which you can customize to your personal taste.
- 7,500 sq feet of raw open space, brick, concrete floors and exposed ceilings
- Vintage-style lounge area that can be private or public during the event
- Fully equipped industrial kitchen for caterers
- Projector for video presentations from any device
- Sound system with wireless microphone
- 6 Gallery Walls with wall hanging system available
- A/C & Heat for year-round events
- Facilities manager to make sure our space operates properly for your event
The beautiful grounds located just outside our door belong to Senate House State Park. You can dance under the stars; have cocktails in the yard and walk down the aisle within a 18th century garden. Our venue is your open canvas.
Includes 30 parking spots adjacent to Senate Garage, plus canopy party lights alongside Senate Garage. You can set up a tent on the Senate Grounds. Use of these grounds requires an additional $400 state fee.