The New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA), located in the heart of the Financial District, is downtown’s newest state-of-the-art conference and meeting center—just steps away from attractions and landmarks that add excitement for guests meeting at this prime NYC location.
Our convenient Wall Street location is within easy walking distance of seven subway lines (1, 2/3, 4/5, A/C, E, J/Z, R), with connections to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, and the Port Authority Bus Terminal. We are also close to the World Trade Center Transportation Hub, providing easy access for those coming via PATH train and New Jersey Transit or traveling to NYC from area airports. Staten Island Ferry service is also readily accessible.
- Newly renovated space, custom built with your professional and learning needs in mind
- All new furniture—conference and meeting room tables and chairs
- State-of-the-art audiovisual technology
- Full service
- Flexible conference room space that can accommodate up to 74 participants
- 4 meeting rooms with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, including free WiFi and tabletop charging station for each guest
- 1 professional video recording and webcast studio
- On-site web production staff for studio
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Professional on-site staff (check-in, registration processing, name badges, etc.)
- Additional services available for webcasting, teleconferencing, taping, etc.
- See more at: http://www.nysscpa.org/about/space-rental#sthash.WU530JED.dpuf