About 26 Bridge
Built in 1912, this restored 8,000sq ft. landmark building stays true to the architectural and historical character of the DUMBO Historic District. Once a metal factory, this newly renovated venue boasts high ceilings, skylights, and hardwood floors. Some of its one-of-a-kind features include original brick walls, towering wooden doors and a magnificent high ceiling with a skylight,
This unique space is truly majestic and is fit for someone who desires something different yet very practical. This open space is versatile, it can be used for private events, weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, fashion shows, corporate events, and more.
Tables, Chairs & Cocktail Tables are included at no extra charge!
We love renting our venue to Non-for-Profits & our Military, there will be a complementary 12% discount with proper papers or Active Military ID.
• Capacity: Comfortably allows for 240 people seated; 375 standing
• Features 325sq ft. mezzanine which over-looks entire space (perfect for DJ’S)
• Built-in 25ft Bar area with running water and marble countertop
• Newly renovated men and women restroom
• Coat check area
• Two BRAND NEW private suites with Bathroom, couch, work desk, mirror (makeup room, bridal suite)
Rental of the Gallery includes:
• Use of our huge catering prep room with professional-grade equipment allowing for preparation (Warmer’s, Ice Machine Etc.)
• Access to our substantial in-house inventory with necessities such as tables, chairs, microphones, a multi-input sound system, and Wi-Fi. (Available upon request with small rental fee)
• Back in loading dock which leads into kitchen, Caterers love this convenient feature
• Open vendor policy so you may work with whomever you like to create your perfect event
• Access to our handpicked preferred vendor list, with contacts to vendors that have worked with us at many events and know or space well
• Convenient downtown location with access to the F & A train as well as the East River Ferry terminal