Housed in the historic 19th century Greenpoint rope factory, with original exposed brick and original woodwork, this space is truly one-of-a-kind.
We are located in the heart of Hip Greenpoint. This huge 6,000-square-foot space is suitable for a range of creative events from Award Ceremonies, Corporate Events, Weddings, Cocktail and Dinner receptions, Live Concerts to Trade Shows.
Included is a mezzanine overlooking the main floor and an intimate roof deck with picture perfect NYC skyline views.
This rate is for mid-week events, For weekend rate please message us. We love renting our venue to Non-for-Profits & our Military, there will be a complementary 12% discount with proper papers or Active Military ID.
• Capacity: Comfortably hold up to 185 people sitting or standing
• Features mezzanine overlooking that over-looks the space (makes a great cocktail hour) and includes 800sq ft outdoor deck with picture perfect NYC skyline views
• Built in bar area with running water
• Newly renovated men’s and women’s restroom
• Coat check area
• Two BRAND NEW private suites 350sq ft. Bathroom, couch, desk (makeup room, bridal suite)
• Elegant architectural details of exposed brick, terra cotta flooring, and vaulted ceilings
Rental of the Gallery includes:
• Use of our huge catering prep-room with professional-grade equipment allowing for preparation
• Access to our substantial in-house inventory with necessities such as tables, chairs, microphones, a multi-input sound system, and WiFi. (Available apon request with small rental fee)
• Open vendor policy so you may work with whomever you like to create your perfect event
• Access to our handpicked preferred vendor list, with contacts to vendors that have worked with us at many events and know or space well
• Convenient downtown location with access to the G train and ferry terminal, as well as parking garages close by